Standalone 10k 2018 - Children's fun run
The children's fun run takes place after the main race and is a great opportunity for children of all ages to stretch their legs and tire themselves out!
- Please get to the farm in plenty of time.
- Starts at 11am after the main race, please start heading towards the start at 10:45
- Please follow the signs and listen for announcements
- The start will be staggered
- The route is 2km on paths around the farm finishing under the main race finish arch
- Registration is not required
- All runners will receive a medal
- Parents/ Guardians must take full responsibility for their children before, during and after the run; we recommend that children under 8 are accompanied by an adult during the run