Running together since 1986
Organisers of the Standalone 10k, Greenway Challenge, First Saturday in the Month 5km and Run Round the Garden
NHRR Training update September 2020:
- Please stick to government guidelines that stipulate that we can meet in groups of up to six and please socially distance as you run
- Following england athletics guidance, clubs are allowed to hold larger group sessions of up to 12 people as long as a "Covid-secure environment" can be created. This means that we need to assess and mitigate the risks; as well as ensure that athletes, coaches and the public remain safe. Check the training section on the forum for training session details.
- Please be mindful on how you arrange your runs so you can stick to the group size without disappointing anyone
- If you are running in a group of 6, please avoid running in town centres. We don’t want to upset pedestrians by getting too close.
- Please also avoid the main part of the Greenway and Norton Common during busy times.
- Virtual Runs will continue so please continue to post your results
We are a friendly club based in Letchworth with members of all abilities from social joggers to athletes representing Great Britain. We compete in local leagues in both road running and cross country as well as hosting our own successful events FSOM and Standalone 10k.
Take a look around the website to find out more about us or better still come and join one of our training sessions.
Training nights are usually Tuesday & Thursday evenings. Check the training section on the forum for training session details.
Guests and new members are always welcome!
Three Counties X Country League Champions 2019/20
Herts Midweek League Division 1 Champions 2019
England Athletics (East Region) Club of the Year 2019