Running together since 1986
NHRR Training update June 2020:
- Please stick to government guidelines that stipulate that we can meet in groups of up to six and socially distance as you run
- Some NHRR coaches will be offering coached sessions of no more than 5 runners, following england athletics guidance. Check out the forum or email to find out more
- Please be mindful on how you arrange your runs/sessions so you can stick to the group size without disappointing anyone being left out
- If you are running in a group of 6, please avoid running in town centres. We don’t want to upset pedestrians by getting too close.
- Please also avoid the main part of the Greenway and Norton Common during busy times.
- Virtual Runs will continue so please continue to post your results
We are a friendly club based in Letchworth with members of all abilities from social joggers to athletes representing Great Britain. We compete in local leagues in both road running and cross country as well as hosting our own successful events FSOM and Standalone 10k.
Take a look around the website to find out more about us or better still come and join one of our training sessions. Please note that training nights are currently suspended until further notice.
Training nights are usually Tuesday & Thursday evenings at 7:15, meeting at the Spirella Building, Icknield Way, Letchworth Garden City.
Guests and new members always welcome!
Three Counties X Country League Champions 2019/20
Herts Midweek League Division 1 Champions 2019
England Athletics (East Region) Club of the Year 2019